Proprietary Windshield Repair without Windshield Replacement Technology
Save time, money and your windshield with Portland Glass® Windshield Repair. In some cases we can eliminate the need for windshield replacement. We can restore the damage without having to remove or replace the windshield.
As the premier windshield glass specialist in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont, we have the skills necessary to complete any auto glass repair you may need on your vehicle. We, at Portland Glass®, will conveniently fix any repairs you have without charging you an arm and leg. We are the #1 choice in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont for auto windshield repair for a reason; we deliver excellence.
A Few Things to Know about our Windshield Repair without Replacement Process:
Here are three common types of windshield breaks. If your windshield has damage that looks like one of these, chances are good your windshield can be repaired rather than replaced.
- Windshield repair is fast – 45 minutes or less. There’s no waiting for an adhesive to cure. Once your repair is completed, your car is ready to drive.
- Windshield repair is also convenient. We can come to you at your home or office.
- With your insurance coverage, windshield repair is probably free. Insurance companies will usually waive your deductible when you choose windshield repair – It’s like Preventative Maintenance – So, there’s no out of pocket cost to you.
- Windshield repair is a permanent restoration and the damage won’t spread further.
- The structural integrity of your windshield is restored.
- You’ll love it! You will be surprised how remarkably your windshield’s appearance is restored.
- Windshield repair is guaranteed. Our windshield repair process is designed to prevent the spread of damage from the initial point of impact and dramatically improve the appearance. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction with every windshield repair without replacement process.
To learn more about our windshield repair, please contact the Portland Glass location nearest you. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.