This position is for our Portsmouth, NH location.
Areas of Accountability
- Explains how work will be performed in order to reassure customers of the Company’s high level of professionalism
- Responds effectively to customer questions and concerns
- Explains all installation and repair warranties to customers
- Encourages customers to provide feedback on product and service quality
Windshield Repair and Replacement
- Repairs auto glass to insurance standards, customer expectations and the company’s specifications
- Replaces auto glass to Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Follows proper repair and replacement procedures, including cleaning up of the vehicle and work station
- Avoids damage to customer property
- Works toward NGA certification at the Master level
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to perform 24-hour emergency replacement and board-up service on an as needed basis
- Completes jobs within the scheduled times
- Completes an appropriate number of jobs daily
- Demonstrates flexibility with regard to job requests and work schedule
- Exhibits enthusiasm and a commitment to teamwork
- Follows company safety policies and procedures, including wearing required personal protection equipment
- Demonstrates safe driving practices
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with state and federal safety regulations
- Maintains enthusiasm and friendly nature while interacting with customers, vendors and coworkers
- Maintains a clean work space
- Exhibits a professional image in the areas of personal cleanliness, grooming and company dress standards
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Experience is helpful, but not essential; must be willing to become NGA certified; evidence of ability to work well with others.
Personal characteristics: Must possess a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and organizational skills; must be honest and trustworthy with a commitment to satisfy all customer needs.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, ltd and a 401k plan; other voluntary benefits are available.
*Portland Glass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position? Click here to send us an email. Be sure to attach your resume and any other pertinent materials.